See below for information on how to modify the settings in your browser to notify youwhen you receive a new cookie and disable cookies altogether.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide services, such as keeping items in your shopping cart.
- Allowing you to choose to have your shipping details stored for future orders
- Storing your selected destination country to provide accurate shipping costs
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services
- Preventing fraudulent activities
- Improving security
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.